Indonesia Retirement Visas
To be eligible for your Bali
retirement visa, you should be:
• Be 55 years old or older.
Following documents required to process your retirement visa:
• Copy of your passport (valid min 18 months).
• Proof of holding a pension or deposit bank statement.
• Health insurance and life insurance.
• Curriculum vitae.
• Proof of rental agreement.
• Statement letter that you will employ an Indonesian while your stay in
• Passport photos sized 4 cm x 6 cm = 6 pcs, 3 cm x 4 cm =6 pcs, 2 cm x 3
cm =6 pcs (red background).
Benefits you can enjoy over your retirement visa:
• Open a bank account
• Get local driving license
• Purchase any vehicle on your own name
• Get special prices and discounts.
• Live for years without any obligation to leave the territory.
Real fiscal advantages as you become a resident in Indonesia.