Indonesia Business Visas
These visas are for people
visiting Indonesia for normal business activities (including attending a
conference or seminar) which do not involve taking up employment or
receiving any payments whilst in Indonesia.
There are two types of Indonesian business visas available:
Single Entry Business Visa
Maximum length of stay is 60 days.
Extensions can be applied for and obtained in Indonesia from the Immigration
Multiple Entry Business Visa
Valid for up to 12 (twelve) months.
Issued upon authorization of the Immigration Office in Indonesia.
It is suggested that the applicant's counterpart in Indonesia should apply
locally on his/her behalf. Based on a written approval from the Immigration
Authority, the applicant will then apply for the issuance of visa by
submitting the required documents stated below.
1. Passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the proposed date of
entry into Indonesia.
2. Fully completed visa application form.
3. One coloured passport size photograph.
4. Evidence that the applicant has sufficient funds to cover the cost of
applicant's intended stay in Indonesia (eg. a Bank Statement).
1. Two supporting letters, one each from the applicant's company and
sponsor/counterpart in Indonesia, setting out the reason and duration of the
proposed visit, and responsibility for incurred costs.
2. Copy of written approval from the Immigration Office in Jakarta,
Indonesia if the duration of business is to exceed 60 days.
To attend a conference/seminar
1. A letter of invitation from the conference host setting out details,
including nature, duration and programme of the conference/seminar.
Business visas are issued within five to six working days from receipt of
application providing all documents are in order. Validity of visa will be
three months from the date of issue.