The following piece of
information will surely be useful to the Indonesia travelers:
- The best time to go to Indonesia is between May and October. The season is
dry and thus enables one to move around easily in a hassle free manner.
- The passports should be valid for at least for six months.
- There are a large number of tourist information centers in the country
from where you can get information about the places to visit. They will also
help you to make hotel bookings. All the necessary guidance will be provided
to make your visit a problem free one.
- The currency of the country is
Rupiah. The hotels and shops do accept credit cards. This is more prevalent
in big cities. In small towns it is betters that you carry sufficient amount
of Rupiah. You can get the travelers cheque encashed at the banks.
- When traveling to Indonesia, you must wear light clothes. As the climate
is humid, hence informal clothing is fine.
- The country has the embassies of a large number of countries like the
United States of America, India, China and others countries. In case of any
difficulty, you can contact the relevant authorities in these embassies.
- The Indonesia tourist information serves as a helpful guide for the
travelers, especially the international travelers. It makes traveling within
the country much more simple and easy.