Follow the step-by-step guide
below to ensure a smooth and hassle-free check-in. Most airline check-in
counters open at least 2 hours before flight, and some also offer early and
online check-in. Passengers are encourage to check-in at least 2 hours
before the departure time.
Step by step guides
1. Pack all your luggage, including your Hand-Carried Luggage, according to
2. When you arrive at the airport, refer to the Flight Information Display
Screens for your airline's check-in row information.
3. Approach the check-in counter with your travel documents (valid passport,
air ticket or booking confirmation, and visa if applicable).
4. Check that you are issued with the correct boarding passes and that your
travel documents are in order before leaving the check-in counter.
5. Enter the Departure Hall and enjoy the airports facilities like dining
and duty free shopping (if available).
As check-in operations and requirements vary by airline, do check with the
airline representative or the ground handling agent for more information.
For more details, visit our Airline
This Departures page are
available to help you find your route through the Airport easily and