1. Arrive early. Don't check-in
at the last minute. Airport security measures increase the time needed
to check-in. For International departure, we would advised arriving at least
2 hours before your departure time. However, passengers may check with their Airline for more details on check in
2. To facilitate an on-time departure, we would advised that you allow ample
time for check-in. When traveling around holidays or other peak travel
seasons, please allow additional time.
3. Please spare more time at the airport if traveling with young children,
infants or disabled passengers. This will reduce stress and for a better
4. Reservations are subject to cancellation if you are not checked-in and
available for boarding at the gate at the time prescribed prior to
5. You should be on board and ready for an on-time departure, at least 10
minutes before your flight.
This Check-in page are
available to help you find your route through the Airport easily and