There are generalizations of many
different airline's specific baggage rules. Please check with the Airline about specific baggage and
flights if you are close to any of these limits.
To ensure flight safety and security, passenger must obey some crucial
flight safety regulation such as :
• Do not carry a sharp or a blunt object which could harm other passengers
into the aircraft, those prohibited objects must be reported to the security
officer and must be kept inside the checked baggage.
• Do not allowed to bring any object containing gaseous substance, which are
capable of causing serious hazard in particular atmospheric pressure.
• Any liquid substantial over than 100 ml are prohibited to carry into the
aircraft’s cabin, it needs to be stored inside the checked baggage, except
for baby meals or any special medicines that need to be taken before flight.
Every checked-baggage should be pack in a good condition according to the
Always check and make sure about the airlines maximum limitation regarding
to your excess baggage before flying to a domestic or international route.
• Keep your precious goods inside a hand carry bag to put in the cabin.
• Make sure your checked-baggage sealed and locked perfectly.
• Please ensure to put off the old baggage's tag which still attached on
your baggage, to avoid mistake when baggage screening process.
• Always keep your boarding pass and baggage tag in a save and reachable
place for your ease in case if needed.
This Baggage page are available to help you find your route through the
Airport easily and efficiently.