1. On arrival at the arrival
terminal, follow the "Arrival" instructions to the baggage claim.
2. To take luggage, check the screen information on the conveyer belt
according your flight.
3. The airline staff will conduct an inspection according to the luggage
4. If the luggage lost, you can contact the airline staff at the Lost
and Found counter.
5. It’s available the trolley facilities in the luggage claim area.
6. If needed, you can use the services of a porter to help carry
baggage, with a tariff of 5.000 IDR/ piece.
7. Please remember the numbers of your porter officer and report in case
things are not expected
This area reserved for passenger pick-up process after the exit of the
1. It’s provided for pick-up vehicle to raise passengers and luggage.
2. For who want to use the public transport facilities, please visit the
official counters in the Public Hall Domestic Arrivals.
Here are the stages - stages
that must be passed by passengers:
To enter the departure
terminal, all passengers must go through security checks gates. That
must be considered at this stage include:
Tickets as corresponding dates
Identity card / Passport
All luggage must be checked through the
To facilitate the inspection process, all
metal objects such as mobile phones, keys, and other, to be put into
All passengers must go through Walk
through Metal Detector (WTMD).
If necessary, passengers and luggage can
be checked manually by Airport Security Officer.
Report to the Security Officer if your
service using pacemakers / carrying of firearms
Not allowed to bring along sharp and
dangerous items such as knives, penknives, nail clipper, cutter,
lighters, matches, gas, and so forth.
Reporting (check in)
Prepare your travel documents, as flight
tickets / Identity card / Passport.
Please queue up at the check-in counter)
corresponding to your airline at least 2 hours before departure time.
For flight safety, report your luggage
weighing more than 7 kg, you only allowed to carry one luggage as per
standard specification that weighs less than 7 kg into the aircraft
Passengers are obliged to release the belts, watches, hats, jackets,
keys, coins and empty the contents of the pocket / shirt for security
inspection during passing the security / metal detection gates.
After completed your departure check-in at the airline counter, you can
wait the departure time in Departure Lounge according to the location
indicated on the Boarding Pass.
• When arrive at the arrival
terminal, follow the “arrival” instructions to the transit counter and
transfer to self-reporting and get ready the document to check in for
your next flight.
• Transit and transfer passengers do not need to go out to do the
security inspection (unless requested by airline).
• After the inspection, you can go directly to the departure lounge to
wait for the boarding time.
1. Security Screening
• Prepare your travel documents (valid passport, airline ticket or
booking confirmation, and visa (if needed)
• Put items containing liquids, aerosols and gel into the tray
• Put electronic items (i.e. laptops, mobile phones, tablets) and metal
(e.g., locks, coin) into another tray.
• Loose jackets, sweaters, hats and shoes then put into a tray
• Put your luggage in the X-ray conveyor belt
• Physical examination will be carried out by using a walkthrough metal
2. Prohibited baggage
• Indonesia has strict regulations for passengers carrying prohibited
items in flight. You are strongly advised to ask the airline staff
before check-in if it is not convinced by the items in your hand
luggage, to prevent unnecessary delays.